This 4-hour course will teach you how active supervision can support your early education environment.
In this course will, you will learn:
- How to provide a safe and secure place where children can explore and learn.
- The 5W’s and 1H and the six strategies of active supervision.
- The strategies to implement within the classrooms
- How to understand and read the state regulations regarding supervision and qualified staff.
- How early educators are professionals
- Playground safety and the hazards you may encounter.