By completing this course, Developing and Teaching Rules in the Early Childhood Classroom, learners will:
• Understand how to create developmentally appropriate rules.
• Be able to link the rules to their behavior expectations.
• Be able to develop and display rules by learning appropriate guidelines
• Be able to identify different strategies for teaching and reinforcing rules for young children.
• Understand the importance of communicating with families about rules and expected behaviors
There are no reviews yet.